TURN-KEY HORSE FARM / with boarding clients and plenty of space and facilities for horse shows.
This property is “grandfathered” with Boulder County – ability to run up to 50 horse shows/annually.
Fully staffed, with a barn full of happy clients and their horses. (Our staff and clients hope to stay on at the farm under new ownership.)
• 36.71 Acres
• Water Rights, 10 Lefthand Ditch water shares negotiable
• Bordered by Estates and Agricultural Land
This premier equestrian property for sale in Boulder County is well known locally for being one of the most reputable horse farms in Boulder county in which to board horses. Ideally suited for boarding and training, this well-staffed and managed horse farm is a turn key opportunity.
Conveniently located 15 minutes north of Boulder and Denver in Longmont, Colorado. 36.75 acres with panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains.
Extensive improvements, and new roofing in 2015 on the barn and houses. Two homes, a how many? sq. ft. indoor arena, horse barn, equipment shop, a large hay barn, multiple tack sheds to accommodate boarder clients tack, three outdoor arenas.
• Client Facilities: 2 Lounges, full kitchen, 2 restrooms, office
• Viewing area over indoor riding arena; Tack shed space for each client
• Indoor Riding Arena (approx. 200 x 65 feet) with seating/viewing area
Farmhouse is ready to move in – with numerous improvements in 2015 and 2016 – flagstone patio on front and rear of house; upgraded bathrooms, new paint and lighting. Granite counters in the kitchen and wood floors in the main living area. 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and an office/sunroom.
An additional 2 bedroom, 1 bath modular house with updates in 2016 will accommodate guests, trainers or a farm manager.
Large indoor riding arena with viewing/seating area received upgraded footing in 2015 ($30,000). Three fenced outdoor riding arenas and many fenced pasture areas with white “forever fencing”. The main barn has 23 stalls (one stall is double sized) each stall an outdoor run. Adjacent grooming barn includes two 2 wash stalls and two tack up stalls. There’s an additional 14 outdoor stalls with runs beside the barn.
• Indoor Riding Arena (with viewing/seating area)
• 3 outdoor fenced riding arenas with 5 show booths
• Hay barn
• Grain/Feed Barn, insulated
• Tool Shed
• 2 vehicle shop/garage for farm vehicles
• 5 insulated tack sheds, 34 private client tack spaces & separate owner’s tack shed
• Dressage show setup… fencing, flower boxes, etc.
• Farm tractors and golf carts included
• Guest/Client lounges (upstairs and downstairs) private office, full kitchen, 2 restrooms (one with shower and washer dryer), viewing area overlooking the indoor riding arena)